Now Hiring: Web Developer
About Yo!Dog Marketing
Yo!Dog Marketing is a dynamic and innovative internet marketing agency specializing in hospitality space. We work to integrate traditional and online marketing channels, drive sales, and deliver results. Our core platforms include: Brand.com optimization, creation of a standalone web site, increased search engine visibility, social media marketing plan and execution, and internet research/lead generation. The Yo!Dog team collectively has over 50 years experience in the hospitality industry and leverages this expertise and knowledge to deliver outstanding results and growth for our valued customers.
Yo!Dog Marketing values associates offering them flexible work hours, casual attire, and top notch technology. We reward hard work, value creative thinking, and are dedicated to helping you grow and develop your skills all while having fun. When you work at Yo!Dog, you will be appreciated and given the opportunity to do your best work.
Job Description: Web Developer
- Creating websites utilizing established templates and when necessary designing them from the ground up using our proprietary content management system
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development of our CMS
- Build websites using responsive programming so that they can be optimally viewed on a variety of devices and browsers
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to Creative Director
- Communicate to the Account Manager & Creative Director with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
- Make changes to websites based on client feedback and needs of the business
- Assisting in the training of clients in the use of the content management system
- Provide clients with guidance on visual assets when requested
- Utilize Basecamp project management system to communicate with internal and external clients and to ensure tasks and milestones are completed on time
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1-2 Years of experience in graphic design/production
- Experience programming in HTML5, CSS, Java & PHP
- Responsive website design
- Programming in a content management system environment a plus
- Facebook apps & tab development
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Position Reports to: Vice President, Online Strategy
Compensation: $40,000 to $45,000 based on experience. Benefits package also includes health and dental insurance, paid time off and flexible office hours.
Policy Statement: Each employee is expected to perform the described duties, delegated duties, and all other duties, which initiative and common sense would indicate to be in the best interest of the firm and its clients. Additional duties not specifically listed in this description may be communicated and expected from employee.
Candidates must be living in or near the Orange County, CA area as our offices are based in San Clemente. We will not provide relocation and this position is not available for a work from home situation.